About The Shores at Orange Beach
Swank new vacation rentals on a sugar white beach, minutes from Gulf State Park
Orange Beach is located on the gorgeous Alabama Gulf Coast, less than 10 miles from Gulf Shores. This fantastic vacation destination has beautiful beaches and bountiful attractions and is home to the Shores at Orange Beach Resort. With the space of a vacation home and the amenities of a luxury hotel, this is the perfect vacation rental to stay whether you are planning a quick beach trip, a romantic retreat, or a vacation rental for the whole family.
Orange Beach, Alabama is a vacation destination that has something for everyone, making it the ideal location to relax on Alabama's Gulf Coast. Spending time at the beautiful beaches is a must, but it’s up to you how you spend that time. Plant your umbrella, grab a book, and relax to sound of the waves crashing. If a faster pace is more your speed, jump in on a game of beach volleyball or hit the water for parasailing and other water sports. Orange Beach is home of one of the largest deep-sea fishing communities on the gulf- head out with an experienced captain and get ready for the catch of a lifetime. Golfers can tee off at one of Alabama’s best PGA courses, condos with beautiful views of the Gulf. However you spend your days, at night be sure to eat at a delicious, local restaurant and catch some live music and dancing at one of the beach bars.
One of the newest additions to the Orange Beach shoreline, The Shores opened in 2008. Our vacation rentals feature one bedroom studios and two- and three-bedroom condos, this location is perfect for anything from a romantic getaway to a vacation for the whole family. Every unit has a kitchen or kitchenette and a living area. Resort amenities include gorgeous indoor and outdoor pools, beachside barbecue grills, a state-of-the-art fitness center, front desk, sauna, steam room, and the best part, onsite access to the white sand and emerald waters of the Gulf Coast. The Shores is perfect for anyone wanting the space of a vacation home, but the conveniences and amenities of a luxury resort.
Orange Beach, Alabama is THE vacation destination for everybody. With amazing beaches, fishing, golf, historical sights, shopping, and much, much more, all on the beautiful golf coast, you can’t go wrong with an Orange Beach vacation rental. Make the Shores the place where you enjoy it all!
The Shores at Orange Beach sits right on the beach, just outside Gulf State Park and about halfway between Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Pensacola is a 45-minute drive away, and various attractions lie within easy reach, including the National Museum of Naval Aviation (23 miles) and Fort Morgan (25 miles).
The Shores at Orange Beach offers three types of vacation rentals units: one-bedroom studio, two-bedroom condo and three-bedroom condos. All feature modern comforts (granite countertops, flat-screen TVs) and the latter two come with spacious balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom studio
- One bedroom units are compact, and do not include balconies or have an ocean view, but are a great choice for the value-conscious traveler who prefers to spend most of their time at the pools or on the beach. These vacation rentals are fantastic but do not have a view of the Gulf.
- 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo
- Spacious and luxurious vacation rentals, these fully appointed vacation rental condos include granite countertops, flat screen TV in living and bedrooms, DVD, broadband, 4 head showers, large balconies facing the Gulf, washer and dryers, and more.
Recreation & Attractions
Here are some of the recreational and entertainment options available on site and around the The Shores at Orange Beach:
Other Things to do:
Policies and fees
- Please note that the minimum age required at check-in is 21. Guests unaccompanied by an individual 25 years or older are required to pay a damage deposit of $500 USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out upon inspection of the room.
- Office hours are as follows: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday through Friday, and 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Saturday.
- Please note, pets are not allowed on the property.
- No boats, trailers or RVs may be parked at the resort.
- Early check-outs will not result in partial refunds. Check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m. Please check-in at lobby on level 3. If you are checking in after hours or find our offices closed, please call (855) 826-6361 as prominently posted on our office door.
- VacationCondos.com Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be completed at least 72 hours prior to the originally scheduled check-in date. Any cancellations made within 72 hours of check-in or no shows will result in a penalty of the first night's room charge and tax.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.